Ashland Operator and Lock

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I need 2 Operators as shown and 3 opposite. The straight arms are 9-1/2" to the wheel and the end section of the short arm is 4-15/16". My operator shown is stamped with S-1491-160, and the opposite is stamped with S-1491-265. 1 also need 1 beige lock as pictured on the left. I saw a discussion on your site as below and I need the same operators or viable substitues, with a longer arm, including beige covers and handles.

Window Cranks
A landlord from 04005 says:
February 13, 2024
Hi I am looking for these window cranks. Labeled 1491-1201 on one and 1491-2208 on the other.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Link arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Long arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named io
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have an older-style Ashland operator, which I don't believe is still available. With that being said, take a look at the 39-253LB Encore operator. We also offer the 39-253RB opposite-handed version. Review the specifications below to see if you might be able to adapt it to work as a replacement. It operates similarly to the one you now have but you may also need a new 39-529 slider and maybe even a new 39-528 track if you can't reuse the originals. You'll also need the 39-451 handle and cover, which is sold separately.

Dimensions for 39-253LB
Dimensions for 39-253LB

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Would you have the casement lock shown in my picture on the right from earlier?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I believe that our closest options would be something like the medium 38-095 or long 38-096 multi-point lock. Unfortunately, we do not carry a lock with the same style locking fork as the one in your photo, which could prevent ours from working for you but it would still be our best replacement option. Look them over and see what you think. 

Alternate view of 38-095
Alternate view of 38-095

Alternate view of 38-095
Alternate view of 38-095

Side view of 38-096
Side view of 38-096

View of 38-096 Hole Centers
View of 38-096 Hole Centers

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.