Atrium Double Hung Window Balancer

A handy person from Onalaska, WI says:
Looking for a balancer for an Atrium Double Hung Window, installed around 2005. The sash is 23x47 and the balancer is 20" long. I have attached 3 pictures of it - the bottom, middle and top. The balancer has 19D stamped on it. Please let me know what I should order. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium Balancer Bottom Pic.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium Balancer Middle Pic.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium Balancer Top Pic.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have the S770-20 channel balance except that yours uses a rivet at the top to accommodate an S-Clip like the 19-030. We can supply these but it will need to be a custom order. To get started, we'll need you to confirm if the rivet at the top is in the first or second set of holes. Also, we'll need to know the exact weight of the sash to confirm if it falls within the 18-22 lbs weight range supported by the 20D strength option for the 20" S770 balance. Lastly, let us know the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. Thank you! 

A handy person from Onalaska, WI says:

The rivet at the top is in the second set of holes. The sash is 20lbs. We would like to order 2 balances. I would also like 2 of the long S-Clips.

Thank you

Scott 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Keep in mind that the 19-030 S-Clips are not included in the quote but can be added to the order from the product page. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.