Atrium Series 312 Sliding Glass Door Rollers

A quick learner from Dickson, OK says:
I am looking for replacement rollers for an Atrium Series 312 Sliding Glass Door. When I search, I get several different products.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. With rare exception, the only reliable way to identify sliding glass door rollers is to remove the old ones from the door to inspect them. There is too much variation otherwise, even when you know the brand. Atrium doors have sometimes been associated with our 81-030, 81-095, and 81-138, but I cannot say if any of these are what you need. Ultimately, you'll need to remove your old rollers and compare them with these rollers to see if they match up. If none of them seem right, please send me photos of your existing rollers, and also tell me the width and height of the assembly. I'll do my best to find something better for you. See the guides listed on this page. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.