Awning Window Crank Assembly

A handy person from Swanton, OH says:
Do you have these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning Window Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning Window Crank
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! I am confident we can supply you with a replacement awning operator but I'll need a bit more information to identify the correct replacement.

To start, I'll need to see a photo of the operator removed from the window. I am looking to see the placement of all of the installation holes and I'll also need to see the innerworkings of the operator (the gear arm and link arm).

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A handy person from Swanton says:
Do these help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning Window Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Installation Holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning Window Hardware
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your awning window operator looks like it could be either the 39-074 Lenahan Window Crank (the opposite handed version 39-075) or the 39-280 RH Awning Operator (the opposite handed version 39-279). To determine if either of these operators would work as suitable replacement, carefully review and compare their dimensions to your existing operator. See what you think!

Alternate view of 39-074
Alternate view of 39-074

Dimensions for 39-280
Dimensions for 39-280

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.