Awning window crank arm operator verification

A home owner from Johnsonburg, PA says:
Hello, I am looking to replace the crank arm on my bathroom awning style window.

The current mechanism was made by Truth and the ID#'s stamped on the arms are 41013 and 41016.

Your website shows an Encore - sill mount operator which appears may fit and I am looking to see if you can verify this to be the one.

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Arms & Gears
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Gears
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Operator Cover
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning Window Operator
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your awning window operator looks a lot like our 39-239B Encore Awning Window Operator. To confirm that this is the right fit for your window, you'll need to carefully review and compare the dimensions below. This operator is also available in a stainless steel version, 39-239C.

Dimensions for 39-239B
Dimensions for 39-239B

Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239B

This operator uses the 39-536 Truth Hardware Pivot Slide Assembly which is compatible with the 39-556 Maxim Awning Stainless Steel 16" Track. The compatible covers are the 39-375 Encore Truth Folding Handle with Cover and the 39-451 Encore Truth Operator Cover and Handle.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.