Bad Window operator

A home owner from Traverse City, MI says:
I believe this window operator is an Anderson. I believe these windows are original and our house was built in 1967,however I don't see any markings or numbers on anything. I did measure the arm and it's approximately 9in. I would greatly appreciate any help that I could get identifying the window operator in the above pics. Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231111_105743.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231111_105757.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231111_105606.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231111_105557.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid there is exact operator is no longer made, but our 39-365 might work as a substitute. It is possible however that it will take some modification to work with your sash. Please compare. For a handle that works with this operator, see our 39-114L; for a new track, see the 39-504. Let me know if you think this could work for you. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.