Balance Coil

A professional from Dothan, AL says:
Hi I am Emily from Glass Doctor in Dothan, AL. I am needing some help finding a replacement part for the attached pictures. The stamp on the coils reads 9 A P and on the white piece reads 9 R. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance Side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance Spring Tab
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Clear Mounting Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Constant Force Balance
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your coil balance assembly reminds me of the Series 161 Constant Force Balance. Since yours is stamped with a 9, you'll need the S161-09 Roller-Tilt. To confirm that this is the right fit, be sure to compare the dimensions shown below.

The compatible bracket is the 16-030 Clear Bracket.

Alternate image for S161-09
Alternate image for S161-09

A professional from Dothan, AL says:
Awesome thank you so much for the response back I am double checking sizes with my tech now. Thank you so much!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help! Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair projects or questions you might have.

Have a great day!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.