Balance for wooden tilt in windows

A quick learner from USA says:
The first picture is the top of the balance and it hangs on the fourth picture that is a clip at the top of the frame. The metal is 27 inches long and 9/16 wide. There is a stamp on the metal that is 26xHD with a small AG in front and a 3.S.I. sideways after the HD. The 2nd picture shows the spring inside the metal and string parts. The 3rd picture shows what's at the end of the string to hold up the window. It is 1 inch wide and 3/8 inch deep the way it sits in the window frame. The last picture shows the peg that sits on the blue object. If there is any other info or pictures you need please let me know.
Thank you for any help you can give. I don't know who manufactured the window. The sticker doesn't say. I just bought this house last year.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (36).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (20).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (9).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3 (4).jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you have the Series 751 ribbed channel balance. However, you'll notice that our part lacks the rivet in the top hole that your balance has so this will have to be a custom order. What I will do now is email you a purchase link and price quote for (2) S751-27 balances with a rivet in the top hole and 26HD stamp. A pair of balances with such a stamp will carry a sash weighing 19 to 24 pounds. 

Please note, the 19-030 long S-clip can't be included in this purchase link so don't forget to add it to your cart separately! 

How long are the S clamps? I see there is a short and a long s clamp. I want to order the correct ones. Also my sashes weight 27.5 lbs, so I feel I would need the heavier duty balances.
Profile picture of Emily

You can find the dimensions of the 19-030 and 19-029 on their respective store pages but I will also post them here for your convenience. 

Alternate image for 19-030
Alternate image for 19-030

Alternate image for 19-029
Alternate image for 19-029

I'm glad you brought that to my attention! I'll send you a new purchase link for (2) balances with the 26TG stamp. A pair of balances with this stamp will support a 24 to 31 pound sash. Note, the price per balance went up slightly since the stamp is calibrated for a higher weight range. 

Just to be certain the balance knife lock shoe is included with each balance?
Profile picture of Emily

Yes, that is correct!

Can you change my quote to include a total of 4 balances and 4 of the large s clips. Then I will place my order. Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

Of course, that's no problem at all. I'll go ahead and change that quantity, then send out a new email. You will receive that shortly.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.