Balance and other parts needed for 35x56 DH Window

A handy person from Rochester, NY says:
Hello, I don't know the manufacturer of the window, but the window is about 25 years old. The balance on the right side broke. Also the pivot bar is loose and bent. I tried to provide photos for your reference in assisting me. The only marking on the balance casing itself is "r C2650".

I'm thinking I'll need the balance, terminal clip, pivot shoe, and pivot bar. I'm also thinking that if I'm replacing one, I should replace both left and right side for this window. 

Lastly, I'm also wondering if you sell weatherstripping that can be used on these windows (it's been replaced once, but about 15 years ago and may be time to do it again.

Thank you!
-Tony
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tony, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to show us a clearer view of the metal attachment attached to the balance spring that engages with the pivot shoe? Also does the balance screw into the window channel at the top?  Please confirm the length of the metal channel. Thank you! 

How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.