Balances for 4 peachtree non tilt windows

A quick learner from Golden, Colorado says:

I want to replace the balances of 4 bottomwindows, they have no stamps

3 windows 29x33 balancelenght 26 1/4 is S745-32 correct? weight of sash 22 lb ( without weight of balances)

1 window is 35x33 balance 32 1/4 is S745-32 correct? Weight of sash 23.5 lb ( without weight of of balances)

Questions

A. I looked at your list to chose the stamp since there is no print on the old balances

Is stamp 31.25-3 correct for all balances or is it better to order stamp 31.25-4 for the larger 23lb window?

B Do they come with plugs or should I order them separately?( shop picture shows them with plugs )

C I read your advise about how to put the plug in the frame, pull cord out with needleheadtool and fix it and slowly release once plug is in place Does the sash have to be in the frame to do this or hold the sash up and put it in the frame once the plug is in? Thanks Lilian Peeters

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. Based on the weight of your sashes, I recommend our 31.25-3 stamp for the sash weighing 22 pounds and the 31.25-4 stamp for the sash weighing 23.5 pounds, like you suspected.

The balances come with the plug attached to the end of the cord. These all come fully assembled and ready to install out of the box.

I would have someone hold the sash up as you put the plug in, then put the sash into the window frame. Having an extra pair of hands will make this a lot easier.

A quick learner from Golden, Colorado says:
Thank you that was very helpfull
A gratefull customer
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.