Bathroom window crank

A quick learner says:

Hello, I need a replacement mechanism and handle for a small bathroom window. I think you can see the size and style. Please let me know what parts numbers to order. Thank you!

Marie 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BTH Window Crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BTH Window Crank2.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! There is a chance that we may be able to supply you with a replacement operator for your window, however, I'll need to see a photo of it removed from the window to confirm.

I am looking to see the internal parts of the operator as well as how it connects to the window.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from melrose FL says:

Hello, It took a strong man and several tools to get the old crank off the bathroom window but here is a photo of the mechanism. Please tell me what I need to order for replacement. I have the window taped shut in the interim!

Thank you!

Marie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bthrm window crank.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Your operator appears to be a jalousie window operator. We have two different operator kits that may possibly work as a replacement for you. Take a look at 39-165K and 39-346. Compare the dimensions from the diagram below to your existing operator to determine if this is the replacement you'll need.

Alternate view of 39-165K

detail of 39-346
detail of 39-346

Alternate color, white.
Alternate color, white.

39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.