Bed Room Window Balance Parts

A home owner from St. Louis says:
Need 2 of the 29" Series 770 Balance with 62-105 HD Pointed Hook on the bottom the Balance so it can be attached to the shoe. The stamping on the Balance is 3030. The actual weight of the window is 20 pounds so based on your identification table I think I need a 29C model number. I don't the ID would be with the "pointed hook". What is the part number I need to place this order?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can definitely supply this balance to you as a custom order. What I'll do now is email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add 2 of these balances to your cart. You can then checkout as normal. Our crew in the shop will put this special configuration together for you before its boxed up and ship out.

Please let me know if you had any other questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.