Bent Drawer Rackets

A home owner from Ocean Pines, MD says:
Hello - I dropped a heavy item on the drawer and bent the face frame undermount brackets of the drawer. The drawer undermount slide is 19 3/4" and the bracket that attaches to the back cabinet is 23 1/8". Do you have replacement brackets and back wall mount?

Saw an answer on your website that said the 90 degree bend isn't available, any Idea how to remove the plastic back wall mount, does it pull out?

Can I get soft close brackets that are super easy to install? If so we have 12 other drawers with the same drawer brackets that once I install the broken drawer it'd be great to install soft close.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210610_140354.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210610_140311.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210610_134101.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This track looks to be a match for our 32-060 set. Look it over and let me know if you agree. As you noted, this doesn't have the 90 degree bend at the back, so you will also need a new back bracket to allow it to install; something like our 32-018 ought to work fine.

To remove the old track, you'll have to first unscrew it from the wall of the dresser and then slide the back of the track out of the bracket it's attached to.

As for soft close tracks, I don't know if the 32-060 will meet your preferences exactly. We do sell a soft-close adapter, the 32-006. See if this will work for you.

A home owner from Ocean Pines, MD says:
Yahoo, finished the drawer today. The video was helpful especially putting the 2x4 along the back wall.
Thank you for the help!!
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.