Bi fold closet door, 70 in track -

A quick learner from Ohio says:
Hello!

Need help identifying what pivot ( the part/panel of the door hung in the middle for each of the two panel doors) I need. The track is .75 in wide, and has small lips on the bottom to catch whatever pivot is inserted. I will have to unscrew the track to add the pivots I think.

Any help is appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230315_225559.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230315_225552.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's not possible to identify your pivot based solely on the track. The only way we can help is to see the pivot itself, ideally removed from the door and without obstruction. Would that be possible?

Hello, sorry for the delay! I took off one track! Hoping this helps.

VR,

Michael

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_123139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_123151.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_123252.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_123238.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_123300.jpg
(This is just one of the two tracks)
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. I think I might have been mistaken earlier; I thought you needed a pivot, but I see now that you need a pivot bracket.

We unfortunately don't sell this exact style but it strongly resembles our 23-306. Review its dimensions and see if they align with your original. I would say this is probably the best match in our inventory.

Dimensions for 23-306
Dimensions for 23-306

Thanks again for your reply!

Just to be sure, this is the one that will be mobile (assuming it fits,) -- the other two in the pictures do not move and are at the ends for the stationary portion of the door (it folds towards those two brackets that are welded into place.)

This part referenced would be the one that slides when it is open/closed towards/away from the middle.

Thanks again!

VR,
Mike
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, the 23-306 guide slides along the track as you open and close the door. It's the piece that the pin fits into.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.