Bifold door upper pivot pin bracket

A home owner says:

Good day,

I need to replace this bifold door upper pivot pin bracket (the securing screw gets loose and causes the door to drop). The door is in a house built ~1980, and the item has an "Acme" marking in it. I included a picture of the rail width, which appears is 1/2".

I have no other manufacturer information.

Alternatively, since the bracket's screw and the rail work "together", can or should the bracket AND rail be replaced?

Thank you ,

Peter 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7757.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7763.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7764.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Pete.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Acme was bought out by Stanley and Stanley made a slight change, but the 23-306 top pivot bracket will fit your track and door pin. Take a look and see what you think. 

A home owner from Virginia says:
Hi Paul,

Thank yiu very much for this info, I appreciate the help!

I just place an order for these.

Best regards,
Peter
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.