Bifold doors

A quick learner from Estero fl says:
Hello my mother lives in a community for 18 yrs. She is the org owner. A few yrs ago 1 dr sticks and is basically stuck. I have tried to replace the rollers and pins to no avail. What can i do? I would like to fix it for her but i live in Chicago. I come down often but dont stay in fl
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210723_101433.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210723_101453.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I have a few ideas, one being that the bottom pivot might be worn and is not holding the adjustment when it is set at the correct height. Another possibility would be that the pivot block 23-181 could also be worn and is not holding the location once it is set in the correct place in the track. Take a look at the parts that we've related for you to see if these parts could repair your doors. Thank you!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.