I need this with 21"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spiral balance installation hole
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named white tip bearing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named discontinued spiral shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spiral balance shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spiral balance shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The company that made your balance system is no longer around. However, I believe you can use the S500-21 non-tilt balance with the 15-040N balance attachment which is sold separately. The back of the nylon carrier is 5/8" wide, the height is 1-3/16" and 3/8" thick; the wedge comes out 1" from the back to the lip. Since it's nylon, you can drill a hole in the lip to attach the shoe to the bottom of the sash. Review the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

A quick learner from Virginia beach says:
Ok, how i can place a order? Pay and how long time to receive>
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience or by phone at (888) 991-1929. Pricing can be found on our parts' respective store pages and shipping will be calculated at checkout as well. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.