Blinds Knob that opens and closes the blinds

A home owner from USA says:
Please let me know if you can help me find the blinds knob that opens and closes the blinds in between the sliding patio door this is a older Pella model
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Robert Blind Part #1.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the 70-165 and 70-150S to see if either option matches your Pella latch. Thanks for posting! 

No. Little knob only that fits in the round hole in the interior glass to control the the blinds between the glass it turns them open and closed
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry any other replacement options for your part. I would recommend reaching out to Pella directly to see if they can supply an exact match for the part that you need. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you for helping me
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.