Block & Tackle Balance, No Channel

A quick learner from Hingham, MA says:
Good Morning, In need of block & tackle window balances with no channel. Vinyl windows are 20 years old. Windows are from New England Wholesale. I guess that's not the actual manufacturer. Balances are 25 1/2" in length. Help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Balance (full view).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Balance (top portion).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Balance (bottom portion).jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! It looks like you have a rod style balance that is no longer made. Given the information you've provided, I believe you might need the S775-25Although, you might want to confirm that you have the right length, so I would recommend double checking the length of the balance. You'll need an undamaged balance to do so.

You'll need to obtain the exact weight of your sash to determine if you'll need the B, C, or D stamp. There is a chart below the product description of the balance that will help you to determine which stamp you'll need. If your sash weight does not match the weight ranges shown on the chart, please let me know.

To select the correct option, you'll also need to confirm the width of the bottom shoe, it will either be 1" or 1-1/4".

A quick learner from Hingham, MA says:
Hi! All information you provided is very helpful. Thank you!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions. I'd be happy to help any way that I can.

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.