Block and tackle balance

A quick learner from 60506 says:

window balances have failed. Top has a z shaped hook formed from sheet metal that clips to top rivet on balance and uses final fold in metal to hold hook on the rivet. 22F and 24F stamped on metal.

I don't know if there is a better solution to trying to find exact replacement parts. Here's what I found so far.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8246.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8238.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8250.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8237.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8241.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your balance resembles the Series 770 channel balance. This balance comes standard with a hole in the top for a screw installation. What we can do via a custom order is add a rivet into the top of the balance like your original. You can either reuse your hooks, or we carry the 19-029 or 19-030 S-clips for install.

Please let me know how many of each stamped balance is needed, and I can send over an order link with pricing for your review.

For custom orders there is a (2) balance minimum per number stamp option. 

If new pivot shoes are needed, please start by reviewing the dimensions of the 15-129 to see how they compare to your original.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.