Block and tackle window balancer

A quick learner from Belleville, Il. says:
I am looking for a replacement for this window balancer. The only numbers visible are 2840. The end to end length is 29 inches. The height is 5/8 inch and the width is 9/16 inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1639.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1638.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1637.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1636.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! Your balances appear to be a custom assembly made with a 62-105 Heavy Duty Hook attached at the bottom. I am confident that we can supply you with the replacements you need but there are a few details I'll need to confirm.

To start, I'll need to know the exact weight of your sash. The replacement balances have a different stamp system to identify the weight ranges each balance needs to have to support the weight of the sash. Unfortunately, the 2840 cannot be cross-refenced.

I'll also need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances.

Once I have all of this information confirmed, I'll be able to get the quote made up and forward the link for you to make your purchase.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.