Bottom rear mounted plastic guides for 6 drawers under a Cal-King waterbed frame.

A home owner from Mount Joy, PA says:
They slide on a 1-1/4" metal guide bar. Have searched everywhere I can imagine for replacements (5 are broken). If I can simply find plastic guides that will fit over/on the slide bar and keep the drawers from tilting forward as they are pulled I will be happy.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rear Drawer Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Guide Measurements
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry a rear drawer guide with your exact specifications but I believe our 32-032 Rear Drawer Guide. Take a look over the dimensions and carefully compare them to your drawer guide to determine if this might be a fit.

Alternate image for 32-032
Alternate image for 32-032

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.