Bottom sliding shower guides

A home owner from Aspen Hill, MD says:
I'm trying to figure out how to remove our sliding shower door for a deep cleaning and overhaul. They are mounted with top rollers and the bottom guide in the picture prevents them from being pulled out of the frame. Two questions:

Does part 10-127 look like an appropriate replacement? Our bottom guides are mounted with screws rather than pins, but otherwise look similar.

Does this part need to be disconnected from the shower door before it can be pulled out, or is there another way I am missing?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0642.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0641.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0640.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I do believe the 10-127 used on Keller shower doors is the part needed. Your pins might have come loose and someone installed screws to hold it in place. Looking at your photos, it does appear that you will need to remove the guide to take the shower door out of the track.

A home owner from Arkansas says:
Hi I've got the same issue attached are 2 pics of my sliding doors. I successfully replaced the 2 top rollers recently but today when taking the doors out to clean I found worn out looking guides on the bottom. Will these same guides mentioned here work? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5907.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5906.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to say with your guide being obscured by the door itself. You would need to remove it from the door and compare the specifications of our 10-127 with yours to see how they align.

Alternate image for 10-127
Alternate image for 10-127

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.