Bought the 82-225, missing all the rest

A landlord from Montreal says:
Evening. So i bought the 82-225 thinking that it was the only part that i needed but look like i need the metallic frame. And since we are there, we would like to order the plastic handle with a new lock with it.

Which item would i need to purchase?

Thanks you !
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Interior Patio Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extenior Patio Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Key Lock Cylinder
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Latch Plate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Latch Width
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in to us! The lock plate from your mortise latch looks a lot like the one use on the 82-211 Mortise Latch & Keeper. To determine if this is the right replacement, carefully look over the dimensions shown below.  This lock is compatible with the 82-033 Patio Glass Door Handle Set. 

Alternate image for 82-211
Alternate image for 82-211

To replace the lock cylinder there are two possible options available. You can either purchase the entire exterior handle, part 82-306 or purchase just the 82-310 Key Lock. You'll likely need to cut down the spindle for either replacement to properly install them. Take a look at the tagged tutorial

Take a look to see which may be the best option for your repairs.

Alternate image for 82-306
Alternate image for 82-306

Hole center dimensions for 82-306
Hole center dimensions for 82-306

Alternate view of 82-310
Alternate view of 82-310

A landlord from Montreal says:
The space between both whole is 3 7/8, but the width and depth are different, as for the lock, they are the right size except the depth, look more like 1 1/2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240227_160304823.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240227_160140264.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240227_161159619.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. Your mortise lock appears to be similar to the 82-214 we carried at a point however it has been discontinued and the design of it has changed slightly.

The new replacement is the 82-214B but it has installation hole spacing measurements of 3-13/16", which is just shy of the 3-7/8" measurement yours has. That said, I'm afraid we would not be able to supply you with a suitable replacement for your existing mortise lock.

You may have some luck a local hardware store but I cannot make any guarantees. Our sincerest apologies that we cannot be of more help with your repairs.

How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.