Broken Pivot Locking Shoe?

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I have a broken part on my Atrium window which tilts in in order to clean it. I did not find a sticker except from American National Standards Institute with the following information series 3700, H-R50*-36X62.. The only information I found on the inside frame of the window is 110W and 1852. The measurement of the inside of the frame is 18 7/8" wide and the length of the window is 59". The spring metal covering is imprinted with 2900, NKBSI.
I believe the broken part is a Pivot Locking Shoe with the following measurements, W-1 1/4", D-1/2", L-2".
What parts do I need to order and any other helpful information would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210719_122520835_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210719_122635272_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The pivot shoe you have appears to be the 15-129 Pivot Shoe. To confirm that this is the right replacement, you'll need to remove the shoe from the window and carefully double check the dimensions. Although, I am confident this is the shoe you'll need.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

Your channel balance attachment is the terminal clip used on the Series 770 Channel Balance. Since yours has a 2900 stamp, I believe you'll need the S770-29 which has a 29" channel length. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to cross-reference the stamp you have, so you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the sash. There is a chart below the product description of the balances that details the weight ranges each stamp option can support.

I am not sure if you'll need to replace the compatible pivot bar, however, I'll need to see it removed from the bottom of the sash to identify the right replacement.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.