Broken window operator

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
There's a number "24 45054" on the back of the handle, but that's not the part that needs replacing. I've taken photos of the window operator that's had a gear come loose (and also a photo of one that works fine) and so the mechanism no longer opens/closes the window when the handle is attached as intended.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named front mount operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2445054
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help with this. Can you open the window and show us a photo of the operator's arm that moves the sash? That will help us narrow down some options. 

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Hi, thanks so much for your help. It doesn't open too widely so it's a little hard to capture, but I took photos from different angles, including one from the bottom.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9602.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9604.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9605.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9606.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9607.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't get a good look at the arm from these photos. However, take a look at the front mount operators we've related on this page. We recommend removing the entire assembly from the window and comparing the specifications with ours to see if one of them matches up. 

Let us know if you note any discrepancies and we can go from there. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.