Bubble seal and pile questions

A home owner from Illinois says:
Hello, I am having trouble accurately measuring my bubble seal and pile parts.
First the bubble seal t slot is very close to your .187 width, BUT the hollow bubble appears to be about .4 inches, not .3 that you sell.

Second, the pile weatherseal has a base of about 3/16 inches like your number58-021 BUT the height appears to be 1/4 inch. It is smashed down and it is hard to tell.

I am sending a pictures that may help.

Thanks, Don
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pile weatherstrip installed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pile weatherstrip installed
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Don. Our 58-183 comes to mind for the seal though our hollow bulb is 3/8" in diameter. It appears to be our best and closest option though. 

As for the pile, we sell the 58-127 which has a 3/16" wide base and 1/4" pile height. Would you be interested in any samples? We offer up to (5) so let me know!

Profile view of 58-183
Profile view of 58-183

Profile view of 58-127
Profile view of 58-127

A home owner from Illinois says:

Emily,

Thanks for following up! Yes I would like to see samples of both of your recommended products. I have 6 windows in need so I would like to try a piece or 2 of each before I order enough product to rebuild my windows.

Thanks again,

Don 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We can only provide one sample of each so I'll go ahead and email you a purchase link that will allow you to add samples of the 58-127 and 58-183 to your cart. 

I'll be here if you need anything else!

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.