Model Number Identification

A home owner from The South says:
Hi, I have several of these window cranks that are not working properly on a three season porch... Can you assist me in identifying the model number so that I order the correct one? Thank you so much sincerely.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2142.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We may be able to help, but we'll need more information to identify what you need. Specifically, we need you to remove the operator and show us a clear picture from behind, so we can see the hole patterns on the top and bottom tabs. We then need a side view of the link arm, fully removed from the window, so we can see its configuration and the hole at its end. We should be able to narrow this all down from there. Many thanks. 

There was a lot of mud dobber dirt inside the metal housing...but the lever crank piece seems to be the real problem.
Thanks for your help identifying this part(s) for me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to us. I still can't see the installation hole pattern, which is an important detail. Based on what I can see, however, I think our 39-061 is a close option. Review its specs below to verify. Also note that the link arm has a 1/4" - 20 thread hole at the end.

Alternate view of 39-061
Alternate view of 39-061

Dimensions for 39-061
Dimensions for 39-061

Thank you Bob. All of the measurements match with the exception of the little arm...it is not 21/4...but rather seems to be 2 3/8....which I think is your item number 39-026. Thank you for your patience in helping.
Best regards, C
Profile picture of Bob

The difference in arm size shouldn't be a big deal. There's a fair bit of play in the linkage, which means the link arm length doesn't need to be precise. As long as everything else matches then I feel confident that this operator will work for you.

Thank you again!
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.