Can you replace this old Cole Sewell door handle?

A quick learner from Missouri says:
I too have an old Cole Sewell storm door that needs the handle replaced. I could easily replace the whole door but I really like the design of this one better than the new ones I see! I browsed through some similar posts but I didn't see one exactly like mine and I didn't want to order one that doesn't quite fit so here are pics of my handle, inside and out. I need both. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 68833926125__A8CB4158-BB8A-4BB0-AD70-1C6E1C21D631.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2592.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2593.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. We've been swamped due to inclement weather.

Cole Sewell has been out of business for a long time, so you won't be able to find an exact match anywhere on the market. The good news is that we sell a ton of different products that will work in the same capacity. In most cases there will be some handiwork involved, but there's no way to avoid that these days. The older parts just aren't made anymore.

The top of my list is probably going to be our 40-130. This looks like it matches the original handle set fairly closely and I think would be a perfectly suitable replacement. Look it over and see what you think.

Alternate image for 40-130
Alternate image for 40-130

Alternate view of 40-130
Alternate view of 40-130

Alternate view of 40-130
Alternate view of 40-130

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.