Casement Operators

A quick learner from Preston, WA says:
Attached are photos of Truth Hardware casement operators. While these are stamped with 20810, they look like the 39-032 EntryGard Dual Arm Operator that I see on your website. The arms look to be the 10 3/4" and 4 7/16".

Would you be able to confirm the part?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3165.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3166.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3167.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3164.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3159.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Based on the design and the dimensions you report, I agree that the 39-031 and 39-032 seem correct. Note that with the 39-031, the link arms stem from the left side of the crank handle; whereas on the 39-032 the arms stem from the right side of the crank handle. See the diagrams below for reference. For a new cover and handle that work with these operators, see the 39-107 and 39-114L sold separately.

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-032
Dimensions for 39-032

A quick learner from Preston, WA says:
HI Bob,

Thanks for answering my post at 9:29 pm yesterday about the operators. Can I use the existing covers and cranks with the new operators or do I need to replace those as well?

Thanks,
- Brett
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! And yes, you should be able to reuse your old cover and handle without issue. I only mentioned them in case your old parts were damaged, just as a precaution.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.