Casement (PlyGem) window hardware

A quick learner from Calabash NC says:
Tom
As a follow up ... I have 14 windows and and I need 12 sets of hinge hardware (upper and lower) replaced. My original supplier said it may be yuor part # 36-048 .
Also if there are other parts for casement windows can you recommend them? (example the plastic hook shaped clip)

I've seen the video but will hire a contractor to do the work if needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1thumbnail.jpg
Second part to my earlier communications
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6thumbnail.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I agree that our 36-048 hinge set is what you want if the specifications align and if you replace the top and bottom at the same time. As for the operator, our 39-316 looks to be a good match.

For the other hardware shown in your photos, see the 39-265 lock bar guide, 38-158 handle plate, 38-286 casement strike, as well as the 38-095 and 38-138 locks. Carefully review the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours. 

Thank you
Do you offer the services of talking with me to help me be assured that I'm ordering the right things?
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid our department doesn't have a call center if that's what you're asking. I can only respond right here on this page but I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
I replaced all the parts but there is another part that I need . Attached are 2 photos of the same part
Can I get it ??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ssthumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ddthumbnail.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, I recommend our 39-549 and 39-548 stud brackets. Review the specifications and see if they match what you're searching for.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.