Casement Window Latch Identification

A quick learner from Frisco TX says:

Hello. I am in need of several replacement casement latches like the ones in these photos. Can you confirm which part number I need to order? If you want to call me I'm at. Thanks in advance!

Neil

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7793.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7787.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7786.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7789.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7792.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Neil, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we have not been able to locate your exact original latch. The closest we carry is the 38-036 rear mount casement lock. Please review the overall style and dimensions to see if you think this style could work for your window. Let us know what you think! 

A quick learner from Frisco TX says:
Thank you for the quick response Lauren. In looking at the 38-036 I think it may be just what I need so I ordered 6 of them. Hopefully they will get shipped quickly and will fit perfectly. Thanks again.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

No problem! Please let us know how you make out with your repair and if you have any future hardware questions. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.