Casement window crank

A home owner from Burnsville Minnesota says:
Hi! I am in need of replacing several casement window cranks in my home. Home was built in 1964 and in Minnesota if that makes a difference. I'm having difficulty finding replacement pieces. The first 4 pictures are of the one I am needing now, the last picture is what it looks like in operation. Thank you so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0524.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0525.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0526.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0527.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0528.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid this old operator has been discontinued and is no longer available. We don't have a direct replacement, but you could consider our 39-365 and 39-366 operators as a possibility. You would also need a new track to go with it. I recommend something like our 39-504 or 39-512. I can't be certain this will work, and it will take some adaptation no matter what, but see what you think. 

A home owner from Burnsville Minnesota says:
Ok thank you Emily. That is disappointing news. I guess I'll have to thinking about it as I'm not a professional. Thank you for taking the time to respond and giving me options
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.