Casement window replacement latches

A quick learner from USA says:
I need several latches that come from an unidentified window but on one opener part
it says A.W. Anderson, Los Angles, Calif. patent no. 4364201,4571776. The opener arm says Truth with their symbol. The latch has a metal handle with a hook , two small ears and is mounted to the window frame with a plastic face frame that also holds the ears. The keeper is silver metal mounted on the sash.
Andersen hardware
A quick learner from USA says:
Actually, the name on the part was Anderberg, not
anderson, so dirty I couldn't tell. Also there is information on that part that references a British company and one from Australia I guess somehow involved in the manufacture.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe that our 38-036 is a newer version of your locking handle. Take a look and match up the dimensions with your lock to confirm that they line up.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.