Channel Balance

A professional from San Francisco says:
It may be a Reynolds window but I'm not sure how to confirm. Markings on Channel balance say 44 D RSI. Can you help me identify a replacement? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

At first glance, your balance resembles either our S351, with a 15-002 bottom attachment or S390, with a 15-001 bottom attachment. You'll need to locate another balance from an identical window with an intact bottom fitting to compare to the image below. It also seems like your balance has a 45" long metal channel, not including the end fittings. If so, this will need to be a custom order since our stock balances only go up to 40" in most cases.

We'd also need to see a photo of the stamp code etched on the metal channel to confirm the corresponding strength option. Lastly, we'll need to know the number of balances that you need with the minimum being two Thank you!

Alternate view of 19-002
Alternate view of 19-002

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

A professional from San Francisco says:
Hey Casey,

Thank you for the response. Looks like its the S390 based on the 15-001 shoe. The metal section of the channel balance is 45". Is this the channel engraving you asked for (attached)? I would need a qty of 2, please. Are you able to set me up with a proposal?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 44 D  BSI
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us with the information we requested. We just sent over an order link and price quote for you to review. Note that the new balances will be calibrated to support a window sash between 24-30 pounds. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.