Channel balance 28cbsi

A home owner from Nashville tn says:
What can I use to replace this?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We may be able to help, but that stamp does not tell us the channel balance's identity, but rather just its strength. To know what balance you need, please send us pictures of the attachments on either end of the metal channel. I'd also like a picture of the stamp, just to be safe. We'll do our best to narrow down your needs from there. 

A home owner from Nashville tn says:
Does this help? The repairman that was here working on the windows isn't here so I don't know exactly what you need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1958.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1957.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, that's a huge help, thanks! What you're showing me here is just the shoe, but it's a unique style that's only found on our Series 775. Based on your stamp, that'd be the S775-29 specifically. I think this may be what you need but you should check the other details to ensure that everything matches. We have detailed photos and information on the S775-29 store page that will allow you to verify.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.