Channel balance

A landlord from BINGHAMTON NEW YORK says:

Imprint on balance is 36 7 BSI tr The windows are very big and heavy.

Len @ SEPP Property management 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance HL 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 36 7 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance HL 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance HL 4.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Len.

Thanks for reaching out to us. I think we can help with this. I'll just need more information to be sure. Can you show us a photo of the shoe that goes with this balance? 

The 36 7 stamp is also a very high rating so we'd like you to weigh the window sash on a scale and tell us the precise weight. Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel? I just want to be thorough so we get you the correct hardware for the job. 

Emily, The weight of the sash is 33 -35lbs The length of the channel varies and is 36 15/16" to 37" Picture of the shoe included. Thank you Len
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harry L window balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harry L window balance 2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you kindly for the additional photos and information. This configuration is a little odd but take a look at our Series 770. It has a terminal clip attached at the end of the pulley cord instead of the screw tab yours has but it should still anchor to the pivot shoe the same way. We can only supply balances in full-length increments so we can't promise the 37" channel length will be a direct fit. 

You may also want to obtain the precise weight of the sash before placing your order. Our 37E stamp can support a sash weighing 32 to 34 pounds but this won't work for you if the sash weight exceeds this range. 

You can reuse the pivot shoes if they're in good shape. However, see the 15-210 or 15-210 if you need a new one. Look over the dimensions for each to determine if one of these parts matches up with yours. 

Emily, I was finally able to get the exact weight of the sash and it is 32lbs I have also attached a picture of the swivel as asked. If this confirms the requirements for ordering I would like to order 10 of the channel balances (37" 770 E) and 20 of the swivels (15234?) please.
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like your photos didn't come through. However, you can place an order right on our website at your convenience or by phone at (888) 991-1929.

Emily,
The carrier proposed does not look like ours. I have attached pictures again in hopes you will get these. If you could let me know which might work please.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harry L swivel 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harry L swivel end.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harry L swivel back.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Hmm, I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with this pivot shoe. I'm going to consult one of our senior experts to see what he thinks. We will reach out as soon as we have more information.

Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell this exact pivot shoe, unfortunately. The 15-152 may be worth considering though this is 9/16" thick and 1-1/4" wide. Take a look and see what you think. 

Alternate image for 15-152
Alternate image for 15-152

Paul, It does look like it would work other than the length. Can you tell me if that difference would cause an issue?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The height won't matter much, no, but the thickness and width are very important. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.