Channel balance and retainer

A quick learner from Stuart, Fl says:
I need a replacement for the channel balance as well as the plastic sash clip (missing in photo). Also the rectangular punch out visible in the photo showing window width needs whatever is missing if not part of the channel balance assembly. The channel balance is 1/2" width and as you can see from photo length excluding plastic ends is 30". Window brand is PGT.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29 4 Balance Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Width Measurement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Winge Balance Top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Winged Top Guide
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident we can supply you with the replacement channel balance you need but to identify the right replacement, I'll need to see a clear photo of the bottom plastic attachment.

The plastic piece at the top corner of the window is called a top sash guide. The guide typically used in PGT windows is the 18-015 PGT Top Sash Guide but to be sure that this is the right replacement, you'll need to find an existing guide and compare the dimensions below. If this is not the correct fit, I'll need to see a photo of your top sash guide to identify the right one.

Alternate view of 18-015
Alternate view of 18-015

Alternate view of 18-015
Alternate view of 18-015

Here are the additional photos of the bottom end of the channel balance. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7561.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7562.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7563.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7564.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7565.jpeg

Thanks for providing the photos. Your balances appear to be the S395-30 with a winged top guide and wingless bottom shoe. You'll need to select the 2940 stamp option.

Thank you for your valuable help. I have ordered both items you identified for me. The process of submitting photos was great and the turnaround time better than expected.
thanks again!

I'm happy to help and to hear that you were satisfied with the process! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other hardware repair projects you might have.

Have a great day!

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.