Channel guide

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
This is a channel guide for a tilt window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17130973865923961876081458077279.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks potentially like the top attachment of a window balance. I am afraid I cannot narrow this down further without more information. Can you send us a clear picture of this fitting, as well what it attaches to? Removing the item from the window would be best. We'll do our best to narrow this down from there. 

This is the part that attached to the top window at the pivot post. The lower part of the plastic broke off. It did fit over the post on the window the fit into the channel.
Profile picture of Bob

That definitely sounds like a balance shoe, but I can't really tell you much more without more information. I will need the photos I requested in my previous post. If possible, please make sure that the hardware you show us is undamaged. You can check an identical window in the house with the same hardware as a reference.

Here are the pictures. I thought I had attached them earlier
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240415_204538417.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240415_204523196.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240415_204517903.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you! That is a huge help. That appears to be a match for our 15-159. Look it over and see what you think!

Alternate image for 15-159
Alternate image for 15-159

I think that's it. Should I go to the site to order?
Profile picture of Bob

Yes, all orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. I've linked to the store page for the recommended product in my previous response.

Thanks for considering us and please feel free to reach out if you had any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.