Channel spring balances & shoes

A quick learner from Secaucus N.J. says:

Hi...my channel balances have a clip up to that secures the rope end to top of window & a plastic t that is at bottom that secures into show....the6ha be a marking that looks like 33 b & 32 b........pleas3 help me to identify.....the were double hung with a standard release clip at top to allow them to tilt in.....the channel balance is 1/2 in exact width...

Please get back to me...Jim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33E Stamp Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32F Stamp Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Pivot Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inverted Link
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The channel balances you are searching for are a custom assembly. They are made with channel like the one used for our Series 795 Balances and have a 15-224 Inverted Link attached to the bottom. I am happy to get a quote made up for all of the balances you intend to purchase, but there are a few details I'll need to confirm before we can move forward.

To start, I'll need to see a photo of the clip attached to the top of the balance to determine the exact type of clip needed for the replacements. 

In regard to the balance stamps, you mention that you have balances that have a 32B and 33B stamps; however, your photos display balances with 32F and 33E stamps. Will you need those other stamp options in addition to the stamps shown in the photos?

There is an order minim of (2) balances per custom balance (or per stamp). That said, I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase, for each stamp option.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.