Clip

A home owner from USA says:
Hi there I just received this order and the clip is too big. I am including another picture which may help with sizing as you can see the difference in size.
I will be returning this order.
Thank you for your help!

(She previously ordered 80-051)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Elaine Clip.PNG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't carry that smaller patio clip you show in your photo. My only concern with using the 80-051 would be drilling into the glass door panel and damaging the glass and I'm not sure how deep the glass goes into your patio frame. 

I recommend you take a look at the 80-049. This clip is a little smaller and might fit your needs better. However, like the 80-051, you have to make sure when installing that the mounting screws will not hit the glass. Review the specifications and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.