Closet Door Hardware Replacement

A home owner from Maryland says:
I have two doors that need the hardware replaced. Current hardware is mounted on the back of the door and roller extends above the centerline of the top of the door. Can't tall what size or type design to determine correct replacement. Compared to replacement set at h/w store and appeared to be 1/2 in but doesn't measure that way. More like 3/4 in if I am measuring correctly. Rollers are about 3/4 in dia. But not flat edge.

I would like replace with double roller set if possible for strength and easy slide.

Closet thing I saw was your 23-213.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A4107DB-9480-4482-86BB-981A80963AF4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EE41DEFB-DC28-4A18-8D9F-A3C857FF080B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E3B57DF-B088-4D0C-8743-3CF4FE0B8A4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 041D13EC-47FA-4171-B9A9-494DD6DE44D5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have anything like this with a 3/4" offset, but we do have several in 1/2". The 23-213 you picked out is a potential match, along with maybe something like our 23-007.

We have have the 23-085, which is similar in design and has an 11/16" offset. This is a little closer to 3/4". This may be worth considering, though I can't say for sure if it will work.

A home owner from Maryland says:
Tom,

Thanks for the ideas. I'm going to order two of the 23-213 rollers in the hope that it will work. If not, I will return it and purchase something else. Looks like 23-012 might work. Your thoughts?

Arch
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good to me. The 23-012 is definitely a possibility, and possibly a more accurate match for your original roller, though it of course only has one wheel. Let us know if you have any other questions, or how they work out. We are happy to help as best as we can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.