Closet Parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I just received my Order # 2186271. However, now I'm worried it's not the right thing I need. The attached picture shows my old / bent track as well as the hardware used to hang the door alongside the new one I just got. The new one doesn't appear right. It looks like I need a different set of top hardware, but I can't use the old ones because the track is too shallow. Any ideas?

Thanks,

I'm concerned that I have a door that is meant to hang from a top bracket and track (like the one in the first picture I sent with the bent track) while the items you're referencing (23-121 and 23-312 and the 23-453 I already bought) are meant to support the door from below (using 23-312). Does that seem right? I'm concerned that if the weight of my door is supported from below (from 23-312) then it will sit too low in the door frame. I'm worried if I just stick a 23-121 on the top of my door and use the bottom bracket I already have (see picture below) it will sit too low. Does that make sense?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Scott WoodCL1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Scott WoodCL2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Scott WoodCL3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Scott WoodCL4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Scott WoodCL5.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I believe you need a specific top track and bottom jamb bracket to go with your door that we don't presently sell. It appears you're mixing different Series of parts as well. Please allow us some time to look into this and we will get back to you as soon as we have more information!

The 23-292 and 23-144 are what was on the old door for the bottom. I have what I need for the bottom (I bought a new one of both from you all). What I need is the top bracket that goes in the track I bought from you. The top bracket I bought appears to be something that holds the pivot in place, but doesn't hold the door.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe the track you ordered from us will work, unfortunately. However, we are bringing in the correct track with the pivot bracket that you need. We will reach out to you the moment they're available. 

Amazing. Thanks very much.
Hello! Just following up on this (since I'm reminded of it every time I look at my closet). Are the parts available?

Thanks much!
Profile picture of Emily

Hello there! Our photographer is working on getting photos of the parts so that we can get them online. I will update you when they're online as soon as they're ready! 

Thank you again for your continued patience! We truly appreciate it. 

Profile picture of Emily

Please see our new 23-461 track which is online! Let us know if you have any questions and we'd be happy to help. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.