Closet door Recess pull handle

A quick learner from Brunswick, GA says:
I am looking for this particular size closet door recess pull handle. Please let me know if a)you have some the size in the photos b)know where I could get some that size c) I could alter the doors to make the ones you have fit.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Sincerely,
Mark
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3043.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3042.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3041.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3039.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3040.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Mark.

We sell a few different recessed pulls like this. Take a look at the 22-002, 22-005, and 22-037. Review the specifications and see if one matches up with what you need for this repair. 

A quick learner from Brunswick, GA says:
Thank you for the response Emily. I saw these but they don't look like the right size. The ones you referenced are 2 1/8" that go in the hole. The ones I have are 1 1/2" that go in the hole. Do you have any that are 1 1/2" like in the photo? Let me know. Thanks again for the response.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3041.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3040.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3039.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3042.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3043.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't. You may want to check with a local hardware store to see what they suggest. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.