Closet door bottom roller/wheel assembly

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Hello,

I am looking for a replacement wheel/roller assembly for sliding closet door. Please see the attached pictures for the part. I could not locate the part number or any other detail.

Any help in finding this will be appreciated.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2637.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1516.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1515.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1514.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1513.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm not sure we have a good match for this. Can you write out the diameter and thickness of the wheel? 

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Hard to say exactly but diameter is around 3/4 inch and thickness could be 1/4 to 1/2 inch depending on edge or the middle part.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our 23-011 is similar and has a 3/4" diameter wheel but the thickness of it is 3/16". I can't promise it will work for you but take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 23-011
Dimensions for 23-011

Alternate view of 23-011
Alternate view of 23-011

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.