Closet door rollers

A quick learner from Key West FL says:
These are similar to the type called Kenna but the front is ¼" backset and the rear is 1-¼ backset and they have a concave wheel and I cannot find anything to match. The rear wheel is reversed compared to most applications. Many thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1232.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1238.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1235.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For the front closet door roller, I recommend taking a look at our 23-154. Like yours, this roller has a 1/4" offset but you'll need to be sure to confirm the other measurements to determine it will work.

Detail of 23-154
Detail of 23-154

The rear bypass hanger we carry, part 23-178 has a 1-1/2" backset. However, it does appear to be the closest match we have to your part. Carefully review and compare the measurements from the diagrams below to determine if this might be the right fit.

Detail of 23-178
Detail of 23-178

A quick learner from Key West FL says:
Thank you Jasmine! Can the rear roller be purchased with a concave wheel?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Happy to help! These rollers are not made with a concave wheel, at this time.

I do apologize that we can't offer the exact specifications you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.