Closet and Window Hardware

A quick learner says:
Hello Loren and Swisco Help Center,

Could you please help me with getting the following hardware:

Qty 1 Kitchen window lock for slider window

Qty 4 Bedroom window lock for slider window

Qty 1 Set of all hardware (excluding door handle) for Kitchen Closet for left door when looking at front of closet. The worn out label looks like it is a National. I took also took pictures of the right door as well since it seemed to have the hardware.

Qty 1 Set of all hardware (excluding door handle) for Bedroom Closet for right door when looking at front of closet. Label on the inside door is Strato.

I attached photos with location in file name. Please let me know if you need anything else or have any questions to place the order.

Thank You,

(MORE PHOTOS ON ZENDESK TICKET #36705768 )
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen_Window_20230709_150447.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen_Window_20230709_150611.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen_Closet_20230709_155157.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen_Closet_20230709_155236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen_Closet_20230709_155325.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Unfortunately, many of the parts you need are so old that inventory is short but we will try our best to help. Starting with the kitchen window lock (150447 photo), I'm afraid we are unable to identify it. Is there an identical window in the house that we can see with a good lock? If not, can you show more photos with different angles and show us the keepers on the stationary window? 

For the kitchen closet (9155157 & 155352 photos) look at the 21-018 bi-fold door pin. For the kitchen closet (155236 photo), look at the 21-019 threaded bi-fold door pin. For the Strato bi-fold door in the bedroom, we have the adjusting bottom threaded pin which is the 21-003. For the lower and upper spring loaded guide pins use the 21-091 with the 21-157 spring retainer. For the top spring loaded pivot pin, use a combination of the 21-026B spring with the 21-155 push nut installed at the top of the pin about 1/4" down, the 21-252 cone spring and to lock the pin to the door the 21-157 spring retainer. Look over the specifications and see what you think. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.