A quick learner says:

Coil balance series: S170

Sash-weight:

Coil-stamp: 11

Quantity: 4

Comments:

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to provide you with an 11lb Series 170 coil balance spring. The heaviest spring strength we carry is the S170-940, which is a 9lb coil.

I am assuming the sash is 22lbs given that you are searching for 11lb coils. With that said, you'll need to use a combination of our Series 170 coil springs and our Series 171 (which will be the top coil in the new assembly) to support your 22lb sash.

I suggest using the S170-406 along with the S171-40.

You may also need the 15-156 Lance Spring Cover and the 15-157 Balance Drum for both coils. Along with a few of the 33-072 Pan Head Philips Screw.

These are compatible with the 15-192 Cetainteed Pivot Shoe. Take a look at the dimensions below to confirm that this is the shoe you need.

detail of 15-192
detail of 15-192

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your help, I will look into these options and go from there. Will definitely be purchasing my parts from your company.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help and glad to hear that you'll be completing your repair project will us.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions you may have or for any future hardware repair projects you may have.

Have a great day!

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.