Coil window balance replacement part

A home owner from Bluffton, South Carolina says:
I purchased these parts from you a while back but can not find them again. This oil support holder and coil pivot attachment is for a tilt out to remove window. I purchased around 40 before to replace on my windows and am looking for more. I can not find them again on your site.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17127685312067044917438666121112.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17127687797194602415415576739153.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! The coil balance shoe you are searching for is the 15-180 Coil Balance Shoe. The compatible support is the 15-181 Double Support Detent Clip, which is used along with the 15-182 Coil Bushing.

If you are looking to replace the coils springs, this shoe is compatible with the Series 190 Coil Balance, which is secured to the shoe using the 33-073 #8 x 1/2" Truss Head screw.

To determine the spring strength needed for your window, you'll need to double check the coil spring for any stamps/markings. If there are none, you'll need to obtain the exact sash weight. Then you'll you'll need to take that number and divide it by the number of coils in the window.

(For example, if your window ends up weighing 12lbs, you'd need (2) 6lb coils, one for each side of the window. So you would need the S190-640.)

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.