Combo custom ribbed

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
A Swisco rep said this has to be a custom.

I am looking to replace a broken part on a Weathershield 2000SH single hung window.WS called it a jamb liner. Someone else called it a block and tackle sash balance.
It is a spring with line and pulley attached. Holds the window open.

30TG is stamped on the cover. It looks like the Series 751. But the balance screws in at the top, does not slide in like the video. The balance cover appears to be 31"s long. Let me know if these pics help or if you need more info.

I would need two
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gerame 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gerame 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gerame 3 (2).JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. It's possible you may be able to use our S751-31, but you'll have to compare the metal channel dimensions to ensure they match. Our Series 751 has a ribbed metal channel that is 9/16" wide by 5/8" high. Please review. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.